The GB1 GameBird’s standard equipment is anything but standard.
- 2-seat canopy
- Landing/recognition lights in both wingtips
- Sight gauges for both wingtips
- Seat cushions and side panels
- Cockpit heater
- Smoke system
- External power/Jump start plug (Piper style)
- Choice of 3 factory paint schemes
- Hooker Harness double seatbelts with gel pads and single ratchets
- Tail ballast chamber with cover
- Garmin G3X touch, GDU 465 in rear cockpit
- Garmin GTR 225A VHF in rear cockpit
- Garmin GTX 345 XPDR in rear cockpit
- Mechanical ASI and altimeter in both cockpits
- Accelerometer in rear cockpit
- Compass suspended from canopy apex, visible from rear seat
- Fire extinguisher in rear cockpit
- ELT with remote switch in rear cockpit
- Dual USB plugs in both cockpits
Our range of upgrades and options will make your GB1 GameBird your own.
Thank you. If you would like to discuss ordering your GB1 GameBird please email us at Info@GameComposites.com
The front cockpit features analog gauges as standard equipment. A Garmin G3X and GDU 450 is available. This is our most popular upgrade.
Analog Gauge : $0.00
Garmin GDU 450 G3X 7'' Touch Display : $4,800.00
Installation of Garmin GTR 20 and GMA 245R remote mount units allows to preselect 4 discrete frequencies and select them through either of the Garmin G3X Touch™ displays
- Integrates with Garmin G3X Touch™ glass displays for on-screen audio selection features
- Draws on Garmin top-end audio technology for "home theater" quality sound
- Bluetooth® connectivity enables easy access to phone calls and audio entertainment
- 3D Audio processing helps pilots "locate" inputs coming into their headsets
Your GB1 GameBird
Make it yours. The GB1 GameBird is the world's finest aerobatic airplane. Our team is dedicated to delivering an unparalleled ownership experience. The steps ahead will allow you to customize your GB1 GameBird with a range of features and options enjoyed by GameBird pilots around the world.
GB1 GameBird : $425,000.00
Two Place Canopy : $0.00
The GB1 GameBird comes standard with a two place canopy.
Single Place Canopy : $12,500.00
Receive a single place canopy in addition to the standard two-seat canopy.
Each factory standard scheme may be customized with your own color choices. Contact our sales team if you would like a full custom design for your GB1 GameBird.
Transport and Shipping
Game Composites can prepare and pack your GB1 GameBird for shipment to you.
Your GB1 GameBird may be built with integrated GoPro/Virb mounts on each wingtip, front and rear cockpits and the vertical stabilizer. Each mount allows you to securely rotate and position your camera allowing for confident content creation while you fly.
Integrated Camera Mounts : $2,200.00
GB1 GameBird Type Training
Game Composites has developed a 10-hour course designed to introduce each owner to their new GB1 GameBird and provide them with the experience they will need to fly the airplane safely and with confidence.
10-Hour Type Training Course : $0.00
10 hrs of Type Training for one pilot are included in the purchase price.
The course includes:
- AFM familiarization
- Pre-flight checks
- Ground handling
- Cockpit- and avionics familiarization
- General handling and introduction to basic aerobatic maneuvers, including spin recovery
- Take-offs and landings
- Emergency procedures
Additional hours of instruction are available for $550/hr.
Single Seat Canopy Color Tint
Select the color tint of your canopy
The final estimated price is :
Your GB1 GameBird