Learn from the people who built your GB1 GameBird.
The team at Game Composites provides in-house training for qualified A&P technicians that will be looking after your GB1 GameBird.
Basic Maintenance Course
- Use of GB1 GameBird Maintenance Manual
- Use of required equipment and tools
- Exemplary 50 hour inspection
- Exemplary 100 hour inspection
- Paint service
- Canopy glass service
- Software upgrade of avionics
- Preparing airplane for shipping
- Removing propeller to ship for inspection
- Load airplane for shipping
- Unpacking, inspection
- Reassembly after shipping
- Return to service after shipping
Game Composites trains qualified individuals in maintenace practices specific for the GB1 GameBird. All participants must hold an FAA A&P certification prior to factory training with Game Composites.